Monday, September 12, 2011

Decorate Your Fridge!

Hey there Trashy Fans! As you know, I've revamped my blog to start promoting my Trashy Treasures.

I've recently discovered the "tweeky" kind of fun of making fridge magnets. My home hasn't been cleaned in a week but I sure am having fun! And with Halloween coming and it being my favorite holiday, BAM - I have a new hobby to keep me out of trouble. FRIDGE MAGNETS!!

Below are some pictures of a few of them. I hope you can zoom in and see the great details of the mags.

1" magnets (large) = $2.00 ea
1/2" magnets (teenies) = $1.00
UPS shipping costs vary on location


IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK - I'LL BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU MORE DETAILED PICTURES, DESCRIPTIONS, INFO, PERSONALIZED MAGS, YOU-NAME-IT!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.